Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Long time no post

wow its been a while and I guess life got in the way, I still want to set this up to share my recipes and it will also help me keep my own digital record of the hundreds I ahve in a folder form my chefing days.

Currently I am working on losing 10 to 16 kilos - via the Tony Ferguson Diet. Its not too bad and I have managed to do okay with it. I am loving being in the kitchen more cooking nice dinners.
Over the last two weeks I have made a veggie lasange, stir-fried pork served in lettuce cups (that was tonights and it was so yum - the kidlets even liked it they had seconds despite there being egg plant in it (I really don;t think they noticed).

Anyway vits late and I probably should head to bed, will comtinue tomorrow..
Cheers
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment