Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quick and easy Chicken Pasta

This I call my don't really want to cook recipe.

You will need:



Some chicken - I used 5 thigh fillets - chop into small pieces
What ever vegetables are in your fridge I usually do carrot and broccoli but today I had mushrooms - dice up what ever you are going to use.

Crushed Garlic - a good tablespoon
Oil
Woolworths Homebrand Chunky Pasta Suace - I know its homebrand but it really is an awesome sauce, lots of flavour...
Pasta of choice - today we have Elicoidali


Method:


Chop/dice all ingreidents - chop vegetables first than chop your meat.

Heat large frypan/pot saute of garlic, onions and vegetables



When brown add meat :



Fry till cooked:



Pour in Pasta sauce and remember to fill bottle about a third with water to rinse out extra sauce ... pour into pan:



Bring to boil simmer about 10 minutes:



Once you have cooked the pasta, place pasta in a bowl and top with a large spoon of sauce.. enjoy with some yummy garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment